( CELEBRITY MOMS ) Based On ( Zodiac Signs ) !!!!!April 14, 2019
5 ASTROLOGICAL PHENOMENONS, AS EXPERIENCED BY PARENTSApril 14, 2019
Although there have been many manuals and books devoted to parenting, probably the oldest and most visible manual is the one written in the stars. These stars have guided humanity for eons. Our children deserve our very best, and what better way to understand ourselves and our parenting than to be tutored by the stars?
In this brief guide from , we’ll highlight the parenting strengths of each sign, and where we can take parental timeouts.
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
- Strength: you love to be on the go with your children, and if you have fairly active kids, they’ll love you for never letting them get bored.
- Timeout: if your children are a bit shy or more reserved, you may come off as domineering and insensitive. Take a step back every once in a while.
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
- Strength: you act as the very Rock of Gibraltar for your children. They know they can always count on you for comfort.
- Timeout: your consistency can turn into either stubbornness or inattentiveness as your children attempt to get you to adapt to and understand their ever-changing situations.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
- Strength: like Aries, there’s never a dull moment with you, Gemini. You like to keep your children active, while checking in with them with constant communication.
- Timeout: you may put too much emphasis on doing and talking, rather than just being with and comforting your child. Emotional connection isn’t always verbal.
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
- Strength: your need for a calm and nurturing home will be much appreciated by your children, even if it feels stodgy to them.
- Timeout: you cannot protect your children from all the vagaries of life, so don’t shelter them too much.
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
- Strength: your enthusiasm and zest for life can be infectious to your children, and your children will learn the beauty of generosity from you.
- Timeout: your children may not know how to be as “big as life” as you, and may feel left in the shadows at times. Be sure to share the spotlight with them as often as possible.
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
- Strength: your children learn from you that there is an order to the world around them, and they can rely on your practical and sound advice.
- Timeout: order isn’t the only game in town. When things are in disarray, be mindful of nagging or worrying too much over your children.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
- Strength: you are fair and honest with your children, and will demonstrate to them the importance of creating and maintaining positive social connections.
- Timeout: in your efforts to provide full disclosure, you may burden yourself and sometimes your kids with too much responsibility.
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
- Strength: Your children are intrigued and fascinated by your varied and intense interests. Your passion for life provides them with a steady compass for finding direction in theirs.
- Timeout: your love may be so consuming that you don’t remember to express those feelings to your children.
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
- Strength: you want to give your children nothing less than the world, and you want to stimulate their minds as much as possible. You might also love to travel with your children.
- Timeout: if your children don’t love the open road as much as you do, you can’t bully them into having growth opportunities.
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
- Strength: you can inspire your children to reach great heights in school and their careers. You strongly believe in achievement, and your practical and dutiful advice is a cornerstone for your children’s successes.
- Timeout: you might not see that your child’s failures might be an emotional cry for support, not laziness.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
- Strength: your children can enjoy the idea of an extended family, with your friends and their kids acting like surrogate uncles and cousins. Also, your many intellectual concerns are motivational for your children.
- Timeout: your kids may sometimes feel lost in your network of associates, friends, and relatives. Be sure to make them feel special and distinct as much as you can.
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
- Strength: your children can safely discover with you the power and beauty of creating their own special world. You may find you’re more indulgent of their unique quirks and interests than other parents.
- Timeout: you may sometimes be too indulgent. Be sure to keep one foot in reality.